Return to the list

CHAPELLE SAINT LYPHARD

Address : Rue du Château
72400 LA FERTE-BERNARD
FRANCE

Presentation of: CHAPELLE SAINT LYPHARD

The castle’s chapel was built in the 12th century by the « Bernards », the town Lords.
A beautiful oratorical was built at the end of the 14th century upon request of Louis d’Orléans and Valentine Visconti.
Acquired by the town in 1980, it has been renovated and is now used as an exhibition room.
Site theme
Chapel
Architectural style of the site
Medieval
Visit languages
Billboards: French
Further information
Visible point of interest without tour
Perche Sarthois
Perche Sarthois
Perche Sarthois
Perche Sarthois
Perche Sarthois

Other: Patrimoine religieux

Abbaye Royale

SAINT-MICHEL-EN-L'HERM

The abbey was founded in 682 AD on a limestone islet. Following the Concordat of 1516, it became a royal abbey.