Lavoir de la Josetterie
The communal wash-house was built in 1731 on the initiative of Abbé Pierre BOUSSEAU, the parish priest. Formerly known as La Josetterie, it is now an integral part of the village. It is located at the end of what is now the Rue des Lavandières. This facility was made available free of charge to chapel residents for washing their clothes on a private basis.
Contact
Chemin de lavoir
85220 LA CHAPELLE-HERMIER
FRANCE
85220 LA CHAPELLE-HERMIER
FRANCE
Practical information
Site theme
Minor heritage
Access to the free site
Yes
Location
Further information
Pets allowed