EGLISE DE SAINT MARS - SAINT MEDARD
Rebuilt in 1906, the Saint Médard de Saint Mars sur Colmont church has a 14th century choir and is illuminated by a beautiful mullioned window and clovers in the temple. The original stained glass is now kept at the museum in the Laval chateau.
Contact: EGLISE DE SAINT MARS - SAINT MEDARD
For further information, please contact the service provider directly by completing the form below