BALADE GUIDEE A VELO A ASSISTANCE ELECTRIQUE
Share with you the riches of the natural and cultural heritage of the Vendée bocage and its local produce. From the top of an electrically-assisted bicycle, follow the guide as you discover a rural area.
2, Le Petit Pin
Contact: BALADE GUIDEE A VELO A ASSISTANCE ELECTRIQUE
For further information, please contact the service provider directly by completing the form below
Presentation of: BALADE GUIDEE A VELO A ASSISTANCE ELECTRIQUE
This season I'm offering :
- A walk along the roads and country lanes of Bazoges-en-Pareds and the surrounding area, the Donjon and its medieval garden.
- A walk along the roads and country lanes of Bazoges-en-Pareds and the surrounding area and a visit to the Sources garden (permaculture market gardening).
- A drive along the roads and country lanes of La Tardière and a visit to the P'tits Caprices farm.
- A walk along the roads and country lanes of La Tardière and its natural and cultural heritage.
- A walk along the roads and country lanes of Faymoreau and the surrounding area, in partnership with the Centre Minier.
- A walk along the roads and country lanes of Saint-Maurice-des-Noues, Faymoreau and Puy-de-Serre and their natural, cultural and mining heritage.
The tour includes :
- Hire of an electrically-assisted bike, accessible to anyone at least 1.55 m tall and able to ride a bike. No physical condition is required.
- For children, you have the option of reserving a child seat from the age of one up to a maximum of 22 kg, or a two-seater trailer from the age of one up to 47 kg for two children.
- A helmet (which must be worn).
- Tasting of local produce.
- A guide who will be delighted to show you around this beautiful region.
- We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour to ensure your safety.
- And for the walks in Bazoges-en-Pareds and Faymoreau, a discount voucher for a visit to the Donjon or the Mining Centre.
I recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a water bottle.